Accelerated Cybersecurity Training Program
The Accelerated Cybersecurity Training Program is a 7 month, intensive cybersecurity training and certification program designed to give promising candidates the skills they need to launch careers in cybersecurity, provided by Ryerson University.
Over the course of the program, successful students will earn three world-recognized cybersecurity certifications from GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification):
- GFACT – Foundational Cybersecurity Technologies
- GSEC – Security Essentials Certification
- GCIH – Certified Incident Handler Certification
The Program is tuition-free through the support of the Government of Canada, Rogers Communications, and Royal Bank of Canada. The value of the program is $25,000 CAD per student. Upon acceptance into the program, a $500 registration fee is required.
Who is eligible?
The program includes employment support and our graduate employment rate is 90% within 6 months of graduation, into entry level cybersecurity roles.
For full eligibility requirements, please visit the program website
- Complete the initial application form
- Complete the SANS CyberTalent Aptitude Assessment
- Complete the Kira Talent Assessment
- Submit a reference letter
We encourage you to read through the detailed application process before you apply