In true mentoring fashion, this program offers knowledge, information and guidance on the jobs of tomorrow with support from CRIEC mentors. Set up in series of seven sessions, these workshops are composed of three group sessions and four one-on-one sessions.
Your experienced mentor will take knowledge learned from the group sessions and help you build a career portfolio.
Watch and learn from our coordinators and past participates the true value of the SmartFutures program.
Walk away knowing:
- Emerging jobs of tomorrow (regionally and worldwide)
- What skills are currently in demand and how they’re being used
- How to adapt, upgrade and transfer soft skills
- Trends in the current job market
- Be a professional who is unemployed or underemployed (for their skills)
- Have a valid university degree or college diploma
- Have at least one year of working professional experience
- Live in the Calgary or Rockyview County areas
- Be looking for a change in their career path, and are seeking new information
Learn how your organization can benefit from running a SmartFutures MentoringCircle program.
Write us to learn more, click here