I’m already in Calgary
Welcome to Calgary! We are here to support you in your transition to the Canadian workplace.
Working with you individually, our strategies will focus on your needs and career objectives. We will assist you in areas that include:
- Reviewing your communication skills, education, experience and job readiness
- Analyzing and discussing your individual career path plan, goals and aspirations, and helping you identify strengths and gaps
- Assessing appropriate initial strategies based on the above review and analysis
This may help you:
- Improve your self-confidence
- Enrich your communication skills
- Better your job search strategies through:
- Informational sessions
- Networking opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
- Enhance your “marketing materials”, such as:
- Résumé/CV and Cover letter
- Interview preparation
- Increase your cultural competency or “Global Dexterity”
- Improve your understanding of Canadian workplace expectations
- Build your career path plan
- Secure and retain the “right” job for you
You will have access to a full range of supports that may include an orientation session, career advisor, mentoring workshops, focus groups, networking events, and connections to other mentoring initiatives.
To learn more, click here.
Get started today by emailing us at email@example.com.